SAFETY INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS
We are really happy to welcome everyone back and wish to make your visit as relaxing, safe and enjoyable as possible at Moore's. We take the safety of our staff and customers very seriously and would like to make you aware of some important points prior to your visit:
Moore's of Grangecon has re-opened for bookings by reservation.
There may be some availability for ‘walk-ins’ due to last minute cancellations however we do advise that you ring ahead to avoid disappointment.
• At the entrance to the building you will be met by a member of staff. We are required to check Digital Covid Certs and keep contact details for the lead booker for the purposes of contact tracing. Please use the hand sanitiser provided at the restaurant entrance on arrival and please adhere to the safety notices around the premises.
Please wear a face covering on arrival and departure until you are seated and while walking around the premises.
• Our staff are trained in Covid Back to Work Protocols and will wear face masks when serving you. Please be assured we are doing everything possible to keep you safe.
• The bar will be a dispense bar only with a screen on the snug bar counter for our staff and customer safety.
• We will operate table service only for food and beverage served indoors.
* Please respectfully be on time for your booking.
• Maximum booking at a table is 6 people. No multiple bookings.
• Indoor areas are reserved for indoor dining only. Open air street seating is provided for drinking customers.
• Doors will close at 11pm sharp with every person having been vacated by this time.
• Please respect our staff and the protocols we have put in place for everyone’s safety.
• Both cash or card payment options are available for customers for your convenience.
• Sanitisation will take place at regular intervals during the evening.
We hope you enjoy your evening. Your safety and health and the safety of our staff and family is of paramount importance to us here at Moore's.