SAFETY INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS
We are really happy to welcome everyone back and wish to make your visit as relaxing, safe and enjoyable as possible at Moore's. We take the safety of our staff and customers very seriously and would like to make you aware of some important points prior to your visit:
Moore's of Grangecon will re-open for bookings from Friday 24th July.
There may be some availability for ‘walk-ins’ due to last minute cancellations however we do advise that you book ahead to avoid disappointment.
• At the entrance to the building you will be met by a member of staff. We are required to keep contact details for the lead booker for the purposes of contact tracing. Please use the hand sanitiser provided at the restaurant entrance on arrival and please adhere to the safety notices around the premises.
*Guidelines Update: Please wear a face covering on arrival and departure until you are seated
at your table.
• Our staff are trained in Covid Back to Work Protocols and will wear face shields when serving you. Please be assured we are doing everything possible to keep you safe.
• The bar will be a dispense bar only with a screen on the snug bar counter for our staff and customer safety.
• We will operate table service only for food and beverage.
*Please would really appreciate if you could be on time. If you are late for your booking, you will still be required to vacate the table at the specified time of vacation (105 minutes after your booking)
• Maximum booking at a table is 6 people.
• There will be an allocation of 1 hour and 45 minutes per booking with full meals per person required to book a table and to consume alcohol. Drinking only bookings are not permitted until further notice.
• A full meal at Moore's is deemed as a minimum of two tapas per person.
• Doors will close at 11pm sharp with every person having been vacated by this time.
• Please respect our staff and the protocols we have put in place for everyone’s safety.
• Both cash or card payment options are available for customers for your convenience.
• Customers are not permitted to make consecutive bookings and are required to vacate after their original allocated booking.
• Sanitisation will take place at regular intervals during the evening.
We hope you enjoy your evening. Please bear with us during this challenging time. Your safety and health and the safety of our staff and family is of paramount importance to us here at Moore's. We are all in this together.